Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Picture perfect love



I made this card for a dear friend at work who is having her wedding shower this week. The bride and groom are in their 50's and it's somewhat of a non-traditional wedding, so I thought I could go a little "out of the box" on this card. They are both photography buffs, so I had the idea to incorporate that theme.
I made the camera at 4", cut from Locker Talk. I also used Design Studio to make the shaped base of the card (also at 4"). The bride and groom are from Stretch Your Imagination, cut at 1". I used Alphalicious for the "a picture perfect" and welded the words on DS. The "Love" is from the Heritage cartridge.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am a new follower from the Cricut board. I love your Harry Potter card. The details are awesome! For some reason that post would not let me leave a comment. Would love for you to visit my blog. Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete