Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey Chicky!



I made 12 of these little pails for Easter baskets for my nieces and nephews. It's so hard to find something relatively easy to do that also satisfies my obsessive need to go overboard :). I started with $1.00 buckets from Target - so cute, and I loved the little ribbon accent!




The chick is from Simply Charmed, cut at 3 1/4". The scalloped square background is from Storybook, cut at 4" (I think). I mounted each on a candy-colored popsicle stick from my stockpile of miscellaneous supplies. I really wanted to add the message "Happy Easter to one of my favorite peeps", which I saw on someone else's project, but my daughter wouldn't let me do it - she said "They're not your peeps, they're relatives". Buzzkill!




I think they turned out pretty cute! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment