Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Came Love...




I made this card for one of my dear friends. Miss Amber was one of the first people I hired when I was the store manager of our local video store, and she worked for me through her college years and beyond. She is one of the smartest, most genuinely wonderful women I've ever been lucky to know. She will always be one of "my kids", but now she's expecting her first little bundle of joy and I could not be happier for her and her husband. I just had to make this card to celebrate this milestone.


I used Stretch Your Imagination for the wedding bell and the baby carriage and Beyond Birthdays for the heart. I embossed the baby carriage using a Cuttlebug folder and the heart using a Sizzix folder - I'm such a cheat, though - I use my Sizzix Texture Boutique for all my embossing and it works just fine :)


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment