Saturday, August 13, 2011

Onesie Baby cards




I made these for a coworker - without any preferences other than it had to be 2 girl and 1 boy card, I was free to do what I wanted. I was a little short on energy, creativity and time last week, but I still think these turned out pretty cute.
I used basic white 5 x 6.5 cardstock for the base. Background papers are all from The Paper Studio (so CUTE!!). The onesies were cut from the B is for Boy cartridge - cut at 4.5" for the girls and 5" for the boy card. The monkey on the boy card is from Everday Paper Dolls (cut at 2"), the rattle is from Sugar and Spice (also cut at 2") and the heart is from George and Basic Shapes (again, at 2"). The "Wee One" is from B is for Boy (cut at 1", I think...) and the "Little Princess" is from Sugar and Spice (again, at 1", I think).
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment